Friday 25 June 2010

Perfect !!

WOW IT WAS A PERFECT DAY LOL !!

started by a phonecall with my gf in the morning
(finally) hang'd out with my friends enjoying juggers in McDonald's
we have lots of laugh as always
especially with funny photos from our school album haha

and i decided to meet my gf while she's enjoying her time with her friends lol
treated them with drinks
like iced milo or something lol can't remember the name
and they're soo sweet that my tongue can't stand it lol
haha i also "kidnapped" my gf for some photos
and omg we had a really great time inside the photo booth (lol)
yeah u know, teen things :D

gonna sleep well tonite oh sure i will haha
aight dats it for now

P.S i added new contacts Cindy and Resita who got cool ones
check em out
and new music - Perfect by Simple Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment