Wednesday 23 June 2010

Back Again

after centuries now im back to the blog
yay for you
...
last post was about ITB exam and u know what ?
got it. yeah it's mine. i passed and since im still a normal human being,
im happy about it.
hell yeah

im gonna move to bandung soon
so its really like my last days in medan
ahh fuck time i'd miss my friends

(shit dude i'm typing this with my blog's song trouble by coldplay playing -_-'' makes me so emo ftw)

and if u're asking why am i back to mr.blogger here well it's caused by my friend josephine who talked about blog in twitter lol
so yea she reminded me that i got one, and why dont i use it for fun?
thanks jo ! haha

and you can visit her blog HERE
still fresh :p just do the click

aight dats it for now. God Speed
P.S use the chatbox please -_- and follow me on twitter
just do the click

No comments:

Post a Comment