Saturday 26 June 2010

Churchy

today i went to church for novena prayers
usually i prayed there with lots of school friends
and our main goal of praying is quite similar
for our universities and bright future (lol i dont even know what im saying)

but today, i was COMPLETELY ALONE
well there are some people who also prayed there
but I'M ALONE dude


none of my friends came to the church lol
so im the only one from the hord

but that's okay 'cause hangin' out with my mateys in the church wasn't the main idea of going there lol
i wanna pray for me, for my friends, for my enemies, for everyone
and also i put some flowers in the church as a sign of my..


uuh im so grateful that God granted me so many good things
my parents my friends my anything lol
my dream to continue my study at itb
my enemies haha
and i know flowers ain't nothing compared to many wonderful things He had given


Thank God now i can use this everyday :D
aight dats it for now. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment